With another wonderful Thanksgiving celebrated and a new year right around the corner, I have paused to reflect yet again on all that I have to give thanks for and appreciate. On a constant basis, I am always thankful and appreciative, but this time of the year is especially blatant when it comes to reminding myself of all the joyous aspects that life has bestowed upon me.
The following is a list of what I consider to be the highlights of the year so far:
- As always, Life itself.
- All of the superb talent that has graced my records. This list is extensive and without these people, none of it would have been possible.
- The Invention that I am patenting and the people it will serve.
- The ability to litigate in a court of law against those who committed crimes against me since 2009. I have extensive irrefutable evidence that will make the cases a slam-dunk open-and-shut suit.
- The talent and intelligence that I was gifted with at birth.
- My beautiful, honorable and loving Wife Maria who is my best friend and continues to co-appreciate and recognize the fact that we love honor and cherish each other for all time.