Having been blessed by the highest form of eternal joy and love, I can offer tips to make even the better of the best relationship boundless pure bliss. First off, my partner is more than just my spouse, best friend and lover, she is my soul mate. I worship everything about her and the precious time we share. I am proud of her and she makes me proud of myself. We never argue or waste cherished life on negativity. We find the best in everything and we bring out the best in each other.
It’s little things that you can do for your love that are big. Above and beyond your wedding vows, there are easy things to do that we both see people neglect to practice and apply:
– Do not walk ahead of your partner, walk in stride with them. If you don’t walk in stride, it looks like you are embarrassed of them.
– Men should stand up when your woman gets up to go to the restroom. It is not only proper, but shows your courtesy, intelligence and respect and appreciation of your better half. I do this everywhere, not just in public.
– Ladies first: It applies to everything and is a selfless act of devoted love.
– Sincere complimentary living: Let them know how special they are and how fortunate they make you feel.
– Give more, expect less: The time to appreciate is always. If you truly love them, you will treat them as such without condition.
– We are human: Forgive mistakes.
If you share genuine, mutual love, this lifestyle should come naturally. Love. Honor. Cherish.