Control Menopause and Hot Flashes
By GLENN DAVIS DOCTOR G
Menopause or “Change of Life” can cause wild mood swings, rage and hot flashes. If you are a woman going through a change and are suffering, there are some simple steps you can take to find relief.
- Place your bed in a wind tunnel or by a Hollywood Movie Studio sound stage lot fan. If this is not enough, you may need something a bit stronger such as a large GE or Rolls Royce Jet Engine placed in front of a dry ice factory.
- Instead of defrosting everyone’s food in the freezer, it may be a good idea to re-locate to the North Pole or Siberia.
- Carry a fire extinguisher at all times and keep one in the car and on your night stand.
- Take up skydiving in Alaska for recreational pursuits.
- Avoid cheap do-nothing products like the one in the picture below.